Monday, July 16, 2012

Easy as Can Be Pineapple Dessert **

I picked this one because I really do love pistachio pudding.  I just never get to eat it anymore, since I'm the one one who does.  You can't taste the pistachio at all, which was a plus for everyone but me, lol.  I'm really into the Cool Whip type desserts right now, though, since they always taste so cool and refreshing with the summer heat.  Not to mention how easy they are to throw together while supper is in the oven.  I definitely prefer this one over the last one we tried, but it's honestly nothing special.  Just basic and simple.  I'll make it again and again.

EASY AS CAN BE PINEAPPLE DESSERT
(luckymommyto2boys ~ Amy ~ Food.com)

1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
1 box pistachio pudding mix
1 container Cool Whip
1 cup miniature marshmallows
1/4 cup chopped walnuts

Mix together pineapple and pudding.
Then add cool whip, marshmallows and walnuts.
Put in a large bowl and refrigerate for about 2 hours.

No comments: