Saturday, July 14, 2012

Peanut Butter Cookies ***

I've made these cookies many times because we love them so much.  We had a Cub Scout bake sale a couple weeks ago, and I made these to sell.  This time, I added the Hershey kiss on top.  The cookies were amazing, as usual, but I thought the kiss took away from the cookie itself.  But hey, with peanut butter and chocolate, it's all good.  :-)  So I'll definitely keep making the cookies (I'd be insane not to, hehehe), but I'll do it without the kisses next time.  I love how moist these are.  I normally take them out just a little bit earlier than called for, to make them even moister.



PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
(farmin_mama)

1 cup sugar
1 cup peanut butter
1 egg

Mix all and form into 1" balls, use bottom of glass to flatten and use fork to make cross marks like you would for a normal peanut butter cookie. Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes.

Past reviews:
2/4/11
Well, this recipe has really ticked me off. How can something so easy be so good?!? I normally don't let myself make cookies, because if they're there, I'm going to eat them, lol. These just sounded so interesting that I had to try it. I was convinced that they couldn't work without some kind of flour or something in them, so I was fairly convinced that I would have a gooey mess afterwards. I almost felt like I was performing an experiment. You wouldn't believe my shock when they actually turned out to be cookies, and pretty good ones at that! I am in so much trouble, now that I have an easy cookie recipe where I always have the ingredients on hand!

No comments: