Saturday, June 30, 2012

Turkey, Pineapple, and Cream Cheese Wraps **

I fixed this one up for a quick lunch, but since I was the only one eating, I spread the cream cheese on the tortilla, sprinkled some crushed pineapple evenly over it, and then laid a couple deli-thin slices of turkey on top and rolled it up.  Pretty good!  I didn't do the celery, since I didn't have any.  I love wraps, but I have the hardest time figuring what to put in them besides the basics.  This was a nice little treat in my day.  :)

TURKEY, PINEAPPLE, AND CREAM CHEESE WRAPS
(luckymommyto2boys ~ Amy ~ via The $120 Food Challenge)

1 tbsp cream cheese (or mayo)
Finely diced turkey (sliced turkey from deli)
Spoonful of crushed pineapple
Small stick of finely diced celery, optional
Tortilla

Mix a tablespoon of cream cheese or mayonnaise with finely diced turkey (sliced turkey from the deli is the cheapest), a spoonful of crushed pineapple or some finely diced fresh pineapple and a small stick of finely grated or diced celery. Good in a tortilla.

No comments: