Monday, October 22, 2012

Chicken Noodle Parmesan ***

I'm trying to work through some of my older recipes that we haven't had in a while.  We loved this one again.  Next time, though, I want to add some actual steamed broccoli. The kids each ate two helpings, so I would definitely say they approved.  :)  Sadly, the batteries in my camera are completely dead, so I still wasn't able to get a pic.

CHICKEN NOODLE PARMESAN
(luckymommyto2boys ~ Amy)

4 cups egg noodles (I used whole wheat)
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 cups rotisserie chicken, cubed
1 can (10.75-oz.) cream of broccoli soup
¾ cup milk
½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper

Cook noodles according to package directions; drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat; add oil and brown chicken until no pink is showing. Remove from heat. Stir in broccoli soup, milk, Parmesan cheese, pepper and cooked noodles. Heat gently over medium heat. Serve hot.
Makes 6 Servings

No comments: