Friday, December 24, 2010

Cranberry Rollups **

I've had these on my "to try" holiday list for over a year now.  I finally got around to making them for my family's Christmas get-together, since we do appetizers and finger foods.  They were good, and they got a few compliments, but they just really didn't "wow" me.  For one thing, I think that 8 oz of cranberries is a bit too much for my tastes.  I adore cranberries, and I will eat Craisins straight out of the bag.  I only used 6 oz of cranberries in this, and the sweetness of them was just too overwhelming, in my opinion.  They're absolutely gorgeous on the tray, though.  The red of the cranberries and green of the onions against the white of the cream cheese is beautiful and very festive. 

CRANBERRY ROLLUPS
(mymayoctbabycj aka jaime)

One pkg tortillas
8 oz cream cheese (soften)
8 oz dried cranberries
Scallions (cut small, only green)

Mix cream cheese, cranberries, and scallions. Spread mixture on to tortillas and roll up.. Wrap in foil and chill for about an hour. Remove foil and slice the rolls.

No comments: