Sunday, April 3, 2011

Easy Chicken Parmesan ***

The kids adored this one!  Dh has been working mega OT lately, so he hasn't had a chance to try it yet.  It's a winner for the rest of us, though.  I'm not thrilled that it uses the premade patties, but that's actually what I was specifically searching for when I found this recipe.  I had some in the fridge that I needed to use up.  I do like that these are things I can throw together last minute, though.  You can't beat its simplicity, that's for sure.  Throw in a nice salad, and you have a full meal!  Yummy!


EASY CHICKEN PARMESAN
(luckymommyto2boys ~ Amy ~ Food.com)

4 frozen breaded chicken patties
1 jar of prepared spaghetti sauce
4 slices mozzarella cheese
8 ounces angel hair pasta

Bake chicken breast patties according to directions on package.
When finished, cover patties with the spaghetti sauce.
Bake an additional 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
Cover each patty with a piece of cheese and bake until melted.
Serve on a bed of cooked angel hair pasta.

No comments: