Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Sausage and Corn Casserole ***

This was pretty good.  Nothing spectacular, but the kids and the hubby all liked it.  That makes me happy, lol.  I couldn't find my cream of chicken, so I used cream of mushroom.  I sprinkled shredded cheddar on top for the last 5 minutes of cooking.  She didn't give a size for the bag of hashbrowns, but mine were 26 oz.


SAUSAGE AND CORN CASSEROLE
(luckymommyto2boys ~ Amy ~ Chaotic with a Side of Delicious)

1 bag of frozen shredded hash browns, thawed
1 can creamed corn
1 can whole corn
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 pkg of polish sausage sliced into small round bite size pieces (I use turkey sausage)
8 oz. sour cream
cheddar cheese if desired

Preheat oven to 350 F.
Combine all ingredients in large 13x9 baking dish and bake for 1 hour. Cover if potatoes start to get brown before cooking time is up.

No comments: