Sunday, February 16, 2014

Karen's Cheesy Enchilada Meatballs **

These meatballs were really good.  They were just kind of missing something for me, though.  I think it was because I served them on tortillas.  Next time, I believe I'm going to serve them over rice.  I'm also thinking I might mix some sour cream in there before serving, just to cut down a bit on the flavor of the enchilada sauce.  I'm definitely going to make again, though.  Hubby loved it, and both kids asked for seconds.

KAREN’S CHEESY ENCHILADA MEATBALLS
(luckymommyto2boys ~ Amy ~ my friend Karen)

1 bag of meatballs
1 (10-3/4 oz) can of cheddar cheese soup
3 cans of enchilada sauce
Shredded fiesta blend cheese

Combine meatballs, soup, and enchilada sauce in crockpot.  Sprinkle as much cheese as you like on top.
Cook on low all day.  Can be served over rice or on tortillas.

No comments: