Monday, December 22, 2014

Meatball Sub Bubble Up Bake ***

Wow.  This is really good, considering how ridiculously simple it is.  I had a bag of meatballs I needed to use up, and I knew this was something the kids would dig.  It was a favorite all around. The boys and the hubby gobbled it up.  I wasn't feeling well, so I only had a bite or two.  It was great, though.  I will definitely be making it again soon.


MEATBALL SUB BUBBLE UP BAKE
(luckymommyto2boys ~ Amy ~ LifeWithTheCrustOff)

1 can Pillsbury Grands Biscuits
1 bag frozen meatballs
1-1/2 to 2 cups spaghetti sauce
1-1/2 cups shredded mozzarella

Cut the uncooked biscuits into 8ths.
Place into greased 9x13 dish.
Cover with sauce, start with 1-1/2 cups, add more if you think it needs a little extra.
Place the meatballs on top of the biscuits.
Sprinkle with the cheese.
Bake at 375 for about 30-40 minutes.
Serve to your hungry family!

No comments: